FREE PARKING! Inn at Laurel Point is located in downtown Victoria on the edge of the Inner Harbour and within easy walking distance of the Parliament buildings, Victoria Conference Centre, Royal BC Museum, Beacon Hill Park, and downtown shopping. For more than three decades, Inn at Laurel Point has been a haven for travellers wanting an authentic West Coast experience and the opportunity to reconnect with nature and with the spirit.
PLEASE NOTE: The Inn at Laurel Point is undergoing a significant lobby renovation that began in October 2018, and will be complete in Fall 2019. This project will see the vision of renowned architect Arthur Erickson fully realized at the Inn at Laurel Point.
The renewal will join the Erickson and Laurel Wings together in a completely new arrival experience, including a brand-new driveway, entryway, lobby, and ground floor meeting and event spaces.
- - Until May 17, 2019, food and beverage service will not be available as the kitchen is under renovation. The hotel will offer complimentary coffee, tea, fruit and muffins daily. For dining recommendations or help making reservations, please contact the team at the hotel.
- - Aura waterfront restaurant will be closed during the renewal.
- - As of May 18, 2019 in-room dining and a temporary restaurant will be available for breakfast and dinner daily.
- - The hotel entrance has been relocated to the top of the hotel's driveway, and is clearly marked.
- - The hotel offers secure underground parking for vehicles under 6'2". During the renewal, the hotel is unable to accommodate over-height parking. There is ample street parking and a Robbins parking lot nearby.
- - For a 13-month period from October 1, 2018 to October 31, 2019, Transport Canada and the City of Victoria will be conducting a significant soil remediation and rejuvenation of the neighbouring park and harbour pathways.
- - If guests are walking to the Inn, the David Foster Harbour Pathway access point will not be available. Guests will have to walk along Belleville Street to the driveway on Montreal Street.
If you have any questions or concerns about the lobby transformation or renewal projects, please call 1-877-386-2202 prior to booking.
Notice of Work: Lobby renovation Oct.15-April 30, 2019. Restaurant closed with temporary restaurant open except for December 16 to January 21st when the kitchen is closed and no food and beverage available.
Construction Nearby: October 1st to October 31, 2019 Transport Canada is doing soil remediation in Laurel Point Park next to the hotel. Please call for more details.