Available Sunday July 22, 2018. Immerse yourself in the essence of lavender as you explore 4 of Sequim’s premier farms and the downtown street festival. Stroll through beautiful fields and visit local vendors offering lavender-themed gifts, fine foods and entertainment. This full day tour includes a visit to 3 local lavender farms and the Sequim Lavender Festival Street Fair.
This package includes:
- - Round-trip walk-on ferry fare on the MV COHO from Victoria to Port Angeles.
- - Chartered shuttle transportation throughout the trip.
- - Admission to B&B Family Lavender Farm.
- - Admission to Jardin du Soleil Lavender Farm.
- - Admission to Olympic Lavender Farm.
- - A visit to the Sequim Lavender Festival Street Fair.
- - Admission to Purple Haze Lavender Farm.
About The Farms
B&B Family Farm
: This farm has 12 sprawling acres with 10,000 lavender plants of 13 different varieties, making it one of the largest lavender farms in Sequim. The century old barn features thousands of lavender branches drying which is always a huge hit with visitors. There is also a fantastic gift shop with handmade lavender products including soaps, lotions, lip balms, sachets and lavender bunches.
Purple Haze Lavender Farm
: Purple Haze Lavender Farm is a 12-acre certified organic farm featuring a gift shop, ice cream stand, bunnies, chickens, peacocks, and of course, beautiful fields of lavender! The farm has incorporated the beauty and design of its fields into a landscape of gardens, orchards, ponds, wetlands and buildings. Lavender thrives here in the indigenous microclimate with low rainfall, mild winters and a broad valley with open exposure.
Olympic Lavender Farm
: Celebrating their 21st anniversary, this certified organic family lavender farm invites you to walk the fields, shop in the farm boutique, and participate in summertime farm demonstrations and workshops. The farm is also home to the 3 largest purple Adirondack chairs in the Pacific Northwest!
Jardin du Soleil Lavender Farm
: From the first blooms of spring to the harvest and distillation of certified organic essential oil in late summer, this family farm is sure to offer a unique experience. There’s even a garden maze to explore!
- 5:30am: Arrive at the MV COHO ferry terminal in Victoria, BC.
- 6:10am: Ferry departs Victoria.
- 7:40am: Ferry arrives in Port Angeles, passengers board charter shuttle.
- 8:45am: Shuttle arrives at B&B Family Lavender Farm.
- 10:10am: Shuttle departs B&B Family Lavender Farm.
- 10:20am: Shuttle arrives at Jardin du Soleil Lavender Farm.
- 11:30am: Shuttle departs Jardin du Soleil Lavender Farm.
- 11:40am: Shuttle arrives at Olympic Lavender Farm.
- 12:50pm: Shuttle departs Olympic Lavender Farm.
- 1:00pm: Shuttle arrives at the Street Festival in downtown Sequim.
- 2:30pm: Shuttle departs the Street Festival in downtown Sequim.
- 2:40pm: Shuttle arrives at Purple Haze Lavender Farm.
- 4:15pm: Shuttle departs Purple Haze Lavender Farm.
- 4:45pm: Shuttle arrives in downtown Port Angeles. Guests enter ferry terminal to board the 5:20pm sailing back to Victoria.
- 6:50pm: The ship arrives in downtown Victoria.
Please select the 6:10am sailing from Victoria on July 22, 2018 and the 5:20pm sailing from Port Angeles on July 22, 2018 to book this package.
If you require assistance booking this reservation, please call 1-877-386-2202.
US cash is highly recommended, as most of the vendors are located on remote lavender farms and do not have credit card machines available.