Available Friday July 19, 2019. Immerse yourself in the essence of lavender as you explore Sequim’s premier farms and the downtown street festival. Stroll through beautiful lavender fields and visit local vendors offering lavender-themed gifts, fine foods and entertainment. This afternoon tour includes a visit to 2 local lavender farms.
This package includes:
- - Round-trip walk-on ferry fare on the MV COHO from Victoria to Port Angeles.
- - Chartered shuttle transportation throughout the trip.
- - Admission to Jardin du Soleil Lavender Farm.
- - Admission to Purple Haze Lavender Farm.
- 10:00am: Arrive at Victoria ferry terminal.
- 10:30am: Ferry departs Victoria.
- 12:00pm: Ferry arrives in Port Angeles. Board charter shuttle.
- 1:05pm: Shuttle arrives at Jardin du Soleil.
- 2:20pm: Shuttle departs Jardin du Soleil.
- 2:30pm: Shuttle arrives at Purple Haze Lavender Farm.
- 4:20pm: Shuttle departs Purple Haze Lavender Farm.
- 5:00pm: Shuttle arrives in downtown Port Angeles. Guests enter ferry terminal to board the 5:20pm sailing back to Victoria.
- 6:50pm: The ship arrives in downtown Victoria.
Please select the 6:10am sailing from Victoria on July 19, 2019 and the 5:20pm sailing from Port Angeles on July 19, 2019 to book this package.
If you require assistance booking this package, please call 1-877-386-2202.
US cash is highly recommended, as most of the vendors are located on remote lavender farms and do not have credit card machines available.
About The Farms
Purple Haze Lavender Farm
: Purple Haze Lavender Farm is a 12-acre certified organic farm featuring a gift shop, ice cream stand, bunnies, chickens, peacocks, and of course, beautiful fields of lavender! The farm has incorporated the beauty and design of its fields into a landscape of gardens, orchards, ponds, wetlands and buildings. Lavender thrives here in the indigenous microclimate with low rainfall, mild winters and a broad valley with open exposure.
Jardin du Soleil Lavender Farm
: From the first blooms of spring to the harvest and distillation of certified organic essential oil in late summer, this family farm is sure to offer a unique experience. There’s even a garden maze to explore!