Travel from Seattle, WA to Victoria, BC via Port Angeles with Black Ball Ferry Line.
Read below for 3 route maps and directions from downtown Seattle:
- Via Bainbridge Island
- Via Edmonds to Kingston
- Via Tacoma (Drive-only Route)
The M.V. Coho is the most direct ferry crossing from the U.S. to Victoria. There are a few driving routes from downtown Seattle to our terminal in downtown Port Angeles. You can either drive your vehicle on board, or park in downtown Port Angeles and walk on the ship. Parking lots are located within 2 blocks of our terminal and range from $8 - $15 per day. Conveniently arrive in the beautiful Inner Harbour of downtown Victoria in just 90 minutes!
Via Bainbridge Island (Washington State Ferries)
Total Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Total Distance: 82 miles
Via Edmonds to Kingston (Washington State Ferries)
Total Time: 2 hours and 50 minutes
Total Distance: 85 miles
- Head NE to merge onto the I-5.
- Follow I-5 N to WA-104 W/NE 205th St/Lake Ballinger Way. Take exit 177 from I-5 N.
- Follow WA-104 W to the Edmonds - Kingston Ferry (35-minute crossing). View the current Edmonds to Kingston Ferry schedule here.
- Once off the ferry, continue to WA-104 W.
- Follow WA-104 Wand US-101 N to E Front St, Port Angeles.
- Follow E Front St and N Lincoln St to E Railroad Ave and you will arrive at our Port Angeles Terminal (101 E Railroad Ave).
Via Tacoma (Drive-only Route)
Total Time: 3 hours
Total Distance: 138 miles
- Head SE to merge onto I-5 S (follow signs for Sea Tac Airport/Interstate 5 S).
- Keep right to stay on I-5 S.
- Take exit 132B for Washington 16 W toward Bremerton.
- Keep left and merge onto WA-16 W.
- Continue onto WA-3 N.
- Turn left onto WA-104 W.
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for US-101 N and merge onto US-101 N. Continue straight onto US-101 N.
- Turn right onto E Front St. Continue straight to stay on E Front St.
- Turn right onto N Lincoln St.
- Turn left onto E Railroad Ave and arrive at our Port Angeles terminal (101 E Railroad Ave).