Travel from Seattle, WA to Victoria, BC via Port Angeles with Black Ball Ferry Line.
Read below for 3 route maps and directions from downtown Seattle:
- Via Bainbridge Island
- Via Edmonds to Kingston
- Via Tacoma (Drive-only Route)
The M.V. Coho is the most direct ferry crossing from the U.S. to Victoria. There are a few driving routes from downtown Seattle to our terminal in downtown Port Angeles. You can either drive your vehicle on board, or park in downtown Port Angeles and walk on the ship. Parking lots are located within 2 blocks of our terminal and range from $10 - $15 per day. Conveniently arrive in the beautiful Inner Harbour of downtown Victoria in just 90 minutes!
Clallam County Bus Transit (Total: $18.20 USD per person)
Take the Washington State Ferry from Seattle to Bainbridge Island ($8.20 USD per person, about a 35 minute sailing). Transfer to the Clallam Transit Strait Shot bus to Port Angeles, WA ($10 USD per person, about a 2 hour bus ride). Walk about 2 minutes to our Port Angeles ferry terminal.
9:35am Depart Seattle Washington State Ferry to Bainbridge
10:10am Arrive Bainbridge Island
10:20am Depart Bainbridge Island to Port Angeles (Clallam Strait Shot Bus)
12:15pm Arrive in Port Angeles at Gateway Transit Center
12:45pm Depart Port Angeles to Victoria via Black Ball Ferry Line
2:15pm Arrive in the Inner Harbour in Victoria BC
Enterprise Rental Car (Total: From $60 USD per person, including round-trip ferry fare)
Rent an Enterprise Car at their downtown Seattle location (1601 3rd Avenue) or SeaTac Airport location (3150 S. 160th Street #508) and drive to Port Angeles (drop off at Port Angeles Enterprise location, 902 E. 1st Street). From there, take a taxi or walk to our Port Angeles ferry terminal to board the ferry. Drop fees are included in the price!
To book an Enterprise Car Rental package, call our packaging department at 1-877-386-2202, or click here for more information.
To get from Seattle to Port Angeles, take any of the following routes listed below.
How to get from Seattle to Victoria:
Via Bainbridge Island (Washington State Ferries)
Total Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Total Distance: 82 miles
Via Edmonds to Kingston (Washington State Ferries)
Total Time: 2 hours and 50 minutes
Total Distance: 85 miles
- Head NE to merge onto the I-5.
- Follow I-5 N to WA-104 W/NE 205th St/Lake Ballinger Way. Take exit 177 from I-5 N.
- Follow WA-104 W to the Edmonds - Kingston Ferry (35-minute crossing). View the current Edmonds to Kingston Ferry schedule here.
- Once off the ferry, continue to WA-104 W.
- Follow WA-104 Wand US-101 N to E Front St, Port Angeles.
- Follow E Front St and N Lincoln St to E Railroad Ave and you will arrive at our Port Angeles Terminal (101 E Railroad Ave).
Via Tacoma (Drive-only Route)
Total Time: 3 hours
Total Distance: 138 miles
- Head SE to merge onto I-5 S (follow signs for Sea Tac Airport/Interstate 5 S).
- Keep right to stay on I-5 S.
- Take exit 132B for Washington 16 W toward Bremerton.
- Keep left and merge onto WA-16 W.
- Continue onto WA-3 N.
- Turn left onto WA-104 W.
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for US-101 N and merge onto US-101 N. Continue straight onto US-101 N.
- Turn right onto E Front St. Continue straight to stay on E Front St.
- Turn right onto N Lincoln St.
- Turn left onto E Railroad Ave and arrive at our Port Angeles terminal (101 E Railroad Ave).