Available Sunday July 22, 2018. Immerse yourself in the essence of lavender as you explore one of Sequim’s premier farms and the downtown street festival. Stroll through beautiful fields and visit local vendors offering lavender-themed gifts, fine foods and entertainment.
This package includes:
- - Round-trip walk-on ferry fare on the MV COHO from Victoria to Port Angeles.
- - Chartered shuttle transportation throughout the trip.
- - A visit to the Sequim Lavender Festival Street Fair.
- - Admission to Purple Haze Lavender Farm.
About The Farms
Purple Haze Lavender Farm
: Purple Haze Lavender Farm is a 12-acre certified organic farm featuring a gift shop, ice cream stand, bunnies, chickens, peacocks, and of course, beautiful fields of lavender! The farm has incorporated the beauty and design of its fields into a landscape of gardens, orchards, ponds, wetlands and buildings. Lavender thrives here in the indigenous microclimate with low rainfall, mild winters and a broad valley with open exposure.
- 10:00am: Arrive at the MV COHO ferry terminal in Victoria, BC.
- 10:30am: Ferry departs Victoria.
- 12:00pm: Ferry arrives in Port Angeles, passengers board charter shuttle.
- 1:00pm: Shuttle arrives at the Street Festival in downtown Sequim.
- 2:30pm: Shuttle departs the Street Festival in downtown Sequim.
- 2:40pm: Shuttle arrives at Purple Haze Lavender Farm.
- 4:15pm: Shuttle departs Purple Haze Lavender Farm.
- 4:45pm: Shuttle arrives in downtown Port Angeles. Guests enter ferry terminal to board the 5:20pm sailing back to Victoria.
- 6:50pm: The ship arrives in downtown Victoria.
Please select the 10:30am sailing from Victoria on July 22, 2018 and the 5:20pm sailing from Port Angeles on July 22, 2018 to book this package.
If you require assistance booking this reservation, please call 1-877-386-2202.
US cash is highly recommended, as most of the vendors are located on remote lavender farms and do not have credit card machines available.