Friday, September 21 to Sunday September 23, 2018: Experience a celebration of local culture in the heart of downtown Port Angeles at the 4th annual Arts & Draughts Street Festival. This year’s festival will feature over 20 regional breweries, wineries and cideries, and will be hosting a street fair that showcases quality, hand-crafted merchandise and plenty of local food vendors. Music will be a prominent feature with live performances happening throughout the entirety of the festival and headlining concerts on both Friday and Saturday nights. We will be honoring local artists and their work with ongoing exhibits, gallery tours and live “art-in-the-making” demonstrations.
PLEASE NOTE: Guests must be 21+ to participate in the Arts & Draughts package.
- Round-trip walk-on ferry tickets
- An over night stay at the Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles
- Admission to the Beer & Wine Garden for the entire weekend
- 6 tokens for beer, wine or cider tastings
- Official Arts & Draughts tasting mug
- Front row view of live music on the main stage
If you require any assistance booking this package, please call us at 1-877-386-2202.