This adventure makes the most of your vacation by allowing you to enjoy two of Victoria’s essential experiences in a single day: whale watching and The Butchart Gardens.
Explore the Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca in search of the majestic wildlife that floods the local waters here in the summer months. Take advantage of the opportunity to view several different species of whales in the wild as well as an assortment of sea birds and other species of marine wildlife from downtown Victoria en route to the Butchart Gardens private dock and entrance via Tod Inlet.
Enjoy at your leisure The Butchart Gardens with an included CVS shuttle bus return connection to downtown Victoria.
- - Fully guided whale watching and wildlife viewing (3-hours).
- - VIP entrance into The Butchart Gardens by their private dock. Admission to The Gardens included in rate.
- - Travel through inlets and bays not visited on other departures.
- - Whale watching tour from 1:15pm - 4:15pm.
- - Arrive at The Butchart Gardens at 4:15pm.
- - Return shuttle to downtown Victoria with CVS Tours is included. From June 15 - September 2, the shuttle departs from the bus depot at the entrance of the Butchart Gardens, at 6pm, 8pm and 10pm. From May 25 - June 14, and from September 3 - September 23, the shuttle departs only at 6pm. Please check-in with driver 10-15 minutes prior to desired departure.
- - We ask guests to check in by 12:45pm at the Prince of Whales office located below the Visitors Information Centre, passenger boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
Distance from port: 1.00 block(s)