This 2.5 hour guided tour has a 1 hour stop at the Craigdarroch Castle. Built in 1904, the Castle is a National Historic Site and a beautiful piece of Victoria’s history. This tour features live driver narration and free Wi-Fi.
- Craigdarroch Castle Admission included in price
- Free Wifi
- Live driver narration
- Canada’s oldest Chinatown
- Mount Tolmie’s amazing panoramic views
- Scenic Marine Drive’s breathtaking beaches and mountain views
- Beacon Hill Park: 200-acre historic garden
- Mile 0 (Start of the Trans-Canada Highway, one of the world’s longest highways)
Please Note: Walking and stairs are involved with this tour, not suitable for people with mobility issues.
Distance from port: 1.00 block(s)